Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"How does it feel?"

You don't have to mention it again, thank you. No it is not necessary to bring it up again. Please don't, ever. Yes I know it seemed pretty funny to 40 odd people when I made history again today. And though its hard to believe, I found it funny too! You girls are useless, start exercising or something yaar! Pathetic reflexes I must say. I mean you could see the horror on my face as I was falling almost in slow motion. And I instantly knew its that time of the year when even my cheeks turn pink. I guess I took it pretty well though. Someone told me its not how bad you fall, but how long you stay on the ground. I got up all right! And gave you all an opportunity to laugh for 10 mins plus whenever you see me again. I guess there's something about this blue shirt. It always leads to an increase in my infamy. And somehow I end up liking it. Yes sir I'm fine and feel pretty amazing. I'm quite used to making an ass out of myself in public. Its been a while, yeah. And you know what's even cooler? Writing stuff that nobody really gets. Yeah baby, I rock...wooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment