Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

CBM-Leaks

It was my second month at CBM when I sent myself an email from one of the computer labs and forgot about it. It contained a file I obtained from the hard disk, a record of all chats, emails, passwords, and everything typed on that keyboard. Had I paid any attention to it back then, it would have made zero sense since I didn't know many people there. But now 6 years later, that file is all of a sudden very readable. I stumbled upon it recently by accident while searching for something else in my inbox. Here's an interesting conversation I found..Someone I know bitching about someone I know...CBM-Leaks :D




{Date - Time} -> {2/13/2005 - 10:08:28 PM}

NILYAS to SUNNY:
i swear
im so annoyed
and
irritated
hahahha
achaa shut up n listen
therezi dotold u
the frigin farhan situation that thhappened like aoin october 4 mnths ago
iu porbrobablyd ont remember,.. but neways
therez this friend of mine farhan.. we were at facts todge
ther..
neways
so when i went to lhr..
he camall

imran
is someone else
listen
farhan was just a feriend is
 just a friend.. neways
skrew that
he called me up and hez
like listen nadia ive got these feelings for u i swear im c
ussin him out rite now
neways
nim like wut
n he went on wi
th his desi drama
and hez lim like
listen farhan
ur just
my friend
and wutever ur thinking is nt ever gonna work
hez
like no
ill send my parents androand i cant live without u
im like u were doing just fine till before
lkol whoz ugly
hahah
neways
hahahah
lol
i think ur lookin at the worrong
 farhan
patla sukha wala
neways
so i was saying
he was like nadia aik baar toh.. kehdo that u luv me.. n im like hell no.. i dont love u u gotta understand that..
im sorry ..
and if  feel bad and its flatertering of how u feel but im
sorry
so then he called again the next day
and he was likei cried all night
hahahahhahahaha
i swear
i really dont
kwanna know that
sunny will u cry at night
hahahah
neways
he got over it ok
then i mesaw uhim at basant ..
and uss ka
y baad say bphir shuru hogaya
hey darling how are you
hey b
aby whats uhappeneing
listen im really missing u
can u cal
l me
n then i really wanna meet u
aur toyesetday he msgse
d me n said
nadia are u going to college tommrowoow..
cuz
im coming to ur college
hahaha
i swear hez so annoying
and
 the fact
that he knows and aik dum
i swear sunny
 dou dont
 ndunderstand
t he annoyance im feeling
bi phuleez...
ha
hawuts the moste he can do
sunny i dont even wannan think
of that
uggh!!
ugh
hahah
he knows all that crap
thats the
 thing
he knows all ugughh
sunny
this baqwas never works
i
just wanna shoot him
i swear
show a lil be nice
and u get
luv in return
its so frigin annoying
wut
temme
hahahahah

and say wut
hahahaha
n he knows i dont havea    abr brothe
r
my cousin Ahhhhhhhhhh
sunny
i donm annoyei knnnnnnnnnnnnn
owwwwwwwww
stioop reapeating it
ur rdrilling it iin my head

hahahaha
iyes  i am
u dont understand
hahahah
!! BEEHElLO
!!!THATS thiee bighgest problem
ugh
i swear
dude.. u dont
 undeextrememly annoyed and pisst
i mean what ohahahah
lo;

lol
the crying
bit happened mnths ago
hez been up my ass
for the past week
haar dnin
he msgs edcalled sat
nadia we'
re going to biaoastt basin.. aghahajao.. cant im not allowe
d.. no ur coming.. i cant come farhan im not allowed..  to.
. ok ill c u there no iunderstand i cant frigin come
end o
f call.. msg
ill c u there tom at 2:30
next day he callsmsg
s
im waiting canewhere are u
i missed u.. wit was so mu ch
 pfun..
imare u going to uni tom.. cuz im coming to ur uno
i
oits like go dufuck off..
hahahahahahaha
thatsd be hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment